Wednesday, July 27, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] hemorrhagic cyst

I found out I have a hemorrhagic cyst on my left ovary. It is a cyst
filled with blood, and very painful. My doctor did not want to operate
now for fear that it would bleed too much and I would most likely have
to remove the ovary. He said lets wait and let your body reabsorb the
cyst as much as possible, then check it in a week or so. He wants me
to take it very easy so I don't pop the cyst and have internal
bleeding. Any ideas on what to use to help my body reabsorb a blood
filled cyst?

Thanks,
Kat

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment