Saturday, July 30, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Muscle Testing as a Christian

I appreciate all of your responses. I also received a few via email. I
do not and have never believed that Western medicine is the way to go.
I have been looking into essential oils for years and hadn't been able
to find a company I was willing to work with who had oils I would
trust to use on my children until doTERRA. When I present the oils I
am clear to point out that God, the same God who created the universe
and everything in it is the same God who created the very plants we
get essential oils from. They were an answer to a prayer I had been
praying for several years. Before doTERRA we chose to not treat
illnesses at all. We just suffered. It was hard but I wasn't going to
use antibiotics and other prescriptions or OTC's for that matter to
treat everyday things. I don't believe that the Bible based church we
attend is opposed to essential oils. I don't believe essential oils to
be New Age. What I do believe is that the beliefs of where the
"powers" of essential oils come from is New Age. Many are not giving
credit to the Creator, but that is between them and God and not for me
to judge.

With that being said I don't understand why the God that gave me the
power of the Holy Spirit would ask me to raise my arm while holding an
oil, an herb, or any supplement and ask my body questions. Its not
logical, its not Biblical. I don't doubt there's power behind the
question and the answer, what I question is the SOURCE OF THAT POWER.
I will continue to trust the guidance and leading of the Holy Spirit
and the use of the ME book. Again thank you for your posts on this
subject.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment