Friday, July 29, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: dog siezures

I have been putting a drop or two directly into my dogs mouth. He is
a 13 year old mix. His espsodes seem to be getting further apart.

Kitty

On Jul 29, 7:02 am, Rachel Wachs <rachellovesw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We brought home a sweet 1-year-old labrador/retriever mix from the humane
> society a couple weeks ago... and now we are finding that his "conditions"
> keep getting worse. I don't want to medicate him completely, as it goes
> against what I stand for and who I am, but I do want to help him be
> comfortable until we decide how we are going to proceed. Any suggestions?
>
> --
> -Rachel
> tranquilharborhealing.com, a safe place for natural healing586.850.3585- cell231.492.0527- office

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment