Saturday, July 30, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Muscle Testing as a Christian

so are you saying Shelli that "he" only created the oils for "Man to
use the plants of the earth" where are women and girls in this
equation? !!!!

On Jul 30, 4:59 am, caroline anderson <andersoncar...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I love the oils and believe they are a gift from God, God created the earth
> and all the plants and he created Man to use the plants of the earth.
> Aromatherapy is as old as the creation of the earth.  You must be careful to
> follow the bible in what you believe and not what anyone "says', everyone
> has a different way of seeing things and you as a Christian need only read
> the bible and pray.  Your answers are there.   I have been in many different
> companies and only one other did I believe was of God, I gave my life to the
> Lord during that time.   I have waited a long time for this company and
> products to come along.  The fact that I can use the oils for the talent God
> blessed me with working with horses says it all for me.On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 2:00 PM, Shelli <hemethowe...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I also think that you have to do what you are comfortable with.  If
> > muscle testing makes you feel uncomfortable, then it's not for you.  I
> > personally don't think there's anything wrong with muscle testing, but
> > I don't think I'm open-minded enough to get much out of it.  But the
> > wonderful thing about the oils is that there are a lot of overlapping
> > qualities between them, and over time you become familiar with the
> > different properties of each oil and which ones work best for you.  It
> > can be based on muscle testing or simply trial and error or, like many
> > people have mentioned, intuition.
>
> > Shelli
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment