Thursday, July 28, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: A link I found on Etsy.com...thoughts?

Thank you for you thoughts about my products on etsy.com. Just like
Larissa said, I am an IPC under her. As for the candies and the
potency value of the oils; I do not cook the oils when I cook the
candies. There is a close timing between the time I add the oils and
the time they cool, which is only a few seconds and I have to work
fast. The candies speak for themselves. I have tried other brands of
essential oils in the candies to see if they have the same outcome,
but it is terrible! Doterra is the best, as you all know. It is just
another great way to add variety to the way you take the oils. The
Breathe drops have saved my son several times with asthma attacks! Its
either 'pop a drop' or 'puff the inhaler'. I am a true believer of
these products. Just like Ladydi said, I have a sugar-free line and
organic line if you are concerned about the regular sugar drops. And
Thank-You Temple for your testimonial as well! xoxo~Bridget from doTdo

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment