Friday, July 29, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Muscle Testing as a Christian

I will second what Pat has said about these oils. I am new to oil muscle testing but I am finding that it will work for me. My husband has used the oils for about a year and attended a retreat with me in about February. After two claases he walked oit of one and said, "You know it's right for our family when the Spirit can testify of it in a meeting like this." Our family has had many things taken care of and remarkably treated with the use of doTERRA. Most of these are everyday needs. As an example, our son has been off of asthma meds for 18 months. This came after he told us (his parents), "I won't use my medicine again. The oils work for me." Frequently I have told my children to, "Go look in the basket and listen. The oils will tell you what you need and your body will respond." Don't get me wrong they don't make a noise it is an intuition. My advice is to follow your heart. Just share as you see a need in your friends families. You don't have to be a salesman just great friend with a blessing to share. The oils will take care of themselves. Wishing you the best.
Deidre

Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> wrote:

>I am an active Christian women and these oils are a gift from God. AND,
>when I asked my cute husband what he thought about muscle testing his
>answer was, " Oh, you mean when the spirit testify s that the oils are good
>for you?".
>I love that answer, everyone wants a sign, something that tells them the
>oils
>work, not everyone knows how to listen to the spirit so he gave us other
>options.
>There is nothing wrong with learning about our own personal energy and what
>it can do for us.
>Never listen to what others tell you about your deep and abiding faith in
>God.
>You muscle test because your believe in a higher power and this is one way
>to
>let him answer.
>
>Blessings,
>Pat
>
>On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 6:40 AM, Gretchen <prvb226@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I have been using doTERRA for a year and love the oils. We have
>> treated many things over the last 12 months with great success. At
>> this point however I want to dig deeper into some of our long term
>> health issues. I live in WI and it seems like the only people around
>> here who use essential oils are into things that as a Christian I am
>> told to stay away from. I am slowly introducing the oils to my
>> Christian friends but anyway...I keep reading posts about muscle
>> testing. Everything I read about it makes me question its use as a
>> Christian. I know that many of you in this group are Christians and I
>> would love to hear your take on it.
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
>
>
>
>--
>PAT LEAVITT
>FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>For more options, visit this group at
>http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment