Sunday, July 31, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Zyto in Gilbert/Mesa?

Tiffany, I referred a friend of mine to you, just so you know when you
get a call from a stranger! She really needs to know which doTERRA
products she needs.

On Jul 26, 7:08 pm, Tiffany <chevy...@cox.net> wrote:
> I have a zyto and I live in Gilbert. It is 5$ per scan. My phone
> number is 480-862-3583 if you are interested!
>
> On Jul 26, 8:53 am, Linda Heywood <heylo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I am looking for someone that has a Zyto in Gilbert or Mesa area.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment