Friday, July 29, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Aroma Ace diffuser

I have one that I use every night. I have it on a very low output to
conserve oil. It doesn't bother me at all. Once I wake up, I
sometimes notice it, but it's never enough to pull me out of sleep. I
have sleep problems, so I wake easily. I do have a delta sleep CD
playing all night, too, that might help mask the sound. If you find
the noise too much at night, you could get one of those white noise
machines.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment