Thursday, July 28, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: A link I found on Etsy.com...thoughts?

Thanks Everyone for the feedback. I just wanted to clarify that I was
in no way judging, knocking it or trying to cause trouble. My cousin
saw this on Etsy, and sent the link to me asking what I thought, and
if it was ok to do that, and if it kept the oils intact, so I posted
it here to find out, as I had no answer for her! Sounds like a Great
way to get more people to try the oils and their benefits! Do.T Do,
Thanks for your information on how you make them and preserve the
oils, they actually sound wonderful, and if they work like it sounds
they do, I may just have to order a sample to try! Again, thanks so
much for all the help, this site is amazing and a fountain of
information for me!

On Jul 28, 5:48 pm, "do.t...@hotmail.com" <bridgetand...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Thank you for you thoughts about my products on etsy.com. Just like
> Larissa said, I am an IPC under her. As for the candies and the
> potency value of the oils; I do not cook the oils when I cook the
> candies. There is a close timing between the time I add the oils and
> the time they cool, which is only a few seconds and I have to work
> fast. The candies speak for themselves. I have tried other brands of
> essential oils in the candies to see if they have the same outcome,
> but it is terrible! Doterra is the best, as you all know. It is just
> another great way to add variety to the way you take the oils. The
> Breathe drops have saved my son several times with asthma attacks! Its
> either 'pop a drop' or 'puff the inhaler'. I am a true believer of
> these products. Just like Ladydi said, I have a sugar-free line and
> organic line if you are concerned about the regular sugar drops. And
> Thank-You Temple for your testimonial as well! xoxo~Bridget from doTdo

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment