Thursday, July 28, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: help with why oils didn't work

I would agree with mysti & I would add that she was not taking the
appropriate oils nor doing an aggressive enough treatment. I believe
it was just coincidental that her condition worsened & not because of
the oils she was using, but rather the medical condition she was in
was already in a 'full-blown' state & extremely aggressive. If she
had continued the oils, I hardly doubt that it would have done
anything to her negatively, but also, they were not the best choices
for her situation. It sounds to me that she is not very experienced
in using the oils, let alone the medical applications that these oils
are truly used for.

On Jul 28, 2:40 pm, mysti <mystisanti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know if my reply will help or not but I've discovered when I'm
> treating any type bad infection I have to be pretty aggressive. I also
> prefer to use cinnamon, thyme and oregano together in a capsule and I
> take it every 3 to 4 hours. I've also noticed that if I'm not
> aggressive then the infection (any bacterial infection anywhere) will
> go away and then come back. It sounds to me like it was a pretty bad
> infection especially if it took her that long to get feeling better
> even after a shot of antibiotics. Hope that helps somewhat!
>
> On Jul 27, 10:29 am, brenda <bturbo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > This lady send me the following with what happened to her.  She is a
> > nurse, so she was very excited to share about the oils.  Now, after
> > this experience, she is not sure she even wants to share about the
> > oils and is very confused about why they did not work.  She was really
> > thinking of doing this as a business, but now, due to her severe
> > experience, does not even EVER want to recommend using these oils
> > internally.  She asked me why this happened.  I can't answer her, but
> > she feels she needs an answer because she is in the health field and
> > feels like she needs to know why this happened to come to grips with
> > this.  Here is what she sent me.  Pat, if you are reading, and any
> > others, please shed some light on why the oils did not work? :(by the
> > way, I was not sure what gtts meant, so I emailed her and she said
> > drops). :  (I think she got the protocol somewhere on the
> > everythingdoterra site):
>
> > Sorry to take so long to write.  My symptoms of cystitis actually
> > started on 6/24.  Took some cranberry right away and the symptoms
> > disapeared.  They reappeared the next day and that's when I started
> > the regimen with the oils.  First I added 2 gtts of OnGuard to about
> > four oz of water and drank that down then started on the capsules with
> > oils in them (2 gtts Frankencense, 6 gtts On Guard and 6 gtts Oregano)
> > three times a day.  I also use lemongrass and sandlewood with FCO
> > topically to area of pain as well as On Guard to reflex points on the
> > feet.  I continued this treatment througout the following week but
> > started have symptoms again on Thursday the 30th.  I was down in the
> > valley and didn't have access to my doctor.  I continued the treatment
> > and Saturday, July 2nd. started having chills and fever.  We came home
> > that day and I was too sick to even drive for most of the way.  I
> > didn't stop the  treatment until I went to Urgent Care on July 4th.
> > and was started on antibiotics.  My doctor was out of town but I had
> > spoken with her and when she was back a week later went in to see
> > her.  She gave me an injection of a stronger antibiotic and started me
> > on a different oral antibiotic.  I improved greatly after the
> > injection but remained weak with chills and fever for more than a week
> > after as well as kidney pain.  I didn't continue the oils once I
> > started on the antibiotic because I had only worsened on them and also
> > didn't want to take anything that might interfere with the
> > medication.
>
> > I had a CT scan which confirmed that I had severe pyelonephritis as
> > well as a small non-obstructed stone.
>
> > Now I'm afraid to take the oils internally.  Was using both the lemon
> > and sometimes limes oils in some of my water every day.  Also tried
> > the Slim and Sassy oil per the guidelines  with no results.
>
> > Hope this helps.  Will be returning to work tomorrow night for the
> > first time.  Have never been so sick for such a long time ever in my
> > life.  I even recovered from surgeries faster than this.
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > That is her testimony and she is not interested in sharing about oils
> > or using them until she can get some kind of answer as to why they
> > didn't work when she was so diligent.  I am not sure, so I need help
> > answering her.  Thanks so much for all your input.  Brenda- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment