Thursday, July 28, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Retaining fluids after Chemo

Denise, I went on an 8 day motorcycle trip with my husband and started
to swell by the first afternoon (I rarely retain water). I was
diligent in rubbing lemongrass on my ankles each night but it didn't
seem to be touching it. I wasn't able to get my normal amount of
lemon in water each day because of the thermos I was using for
water. By the time I got home I was sick to death of fat chubby feet
and decided to take it internally and see if that did more for it. I
used 5 drops lemon and 3 drops lemongrass in one capsule 3 times a day
for 1 1/2 days. I lost 3 pounds of water in 24 hours!! Stay near the
potty!!!

You may not want to be as aggressive as I was with someone so sick?
But this showed me how different oils can be internally vs.
externally. Janet

On Jul 27, 3:11 pm, Denise Olson <favgran...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a cousins wife who is retaining fluids terribly and the doctors don't
> know what is causing it.  Can you give me a suggestion on what oils would
> help her the best and how to apply them.....mixed with coconut oil or neat
> using layers?  Thanks for your help.
>
> Denise Olson

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment