Friday, July 29, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Muscle Testing as a Christian

I have been using doTERRA for a year and love the oils. We have
treated many things over the last 12 months with great success. At
this point however I want to dig deeper into some of our long term
health issues. I live in WI and it seems like the only people around
here who use essential oils are into things that as a Christian I am
told to stay away from. I am slowly introducing the oils to my
Christian friends but anyway...I keep reading posts about muscle
testing. Everything I read about it makes me question its use as a
Christian. I know that many of you in this group are Christians and I
would love to hear your take on it.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment