Thursday, July 28, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: A link I found on Etsy.com...thoughts?

My Sister-in-Law is the one who makes and sells these candies. She is
indeed a consultant and she is on my team. I'm one of her regular
candy customers! :) While the candies may not have the same potent
health benefits of the raw oils, they certainly do have health
benefits! The Breathe and Slim and Sassy candies are some of my
favorites and they work for me! Kids LOVE them!

Regards,
Larissa

On Jul 28, 5:44 am, Tammyls20 <tsp...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Hi All, I'm a new IPC and had a friend send this link to me.  I'm
> curious as to your thoughts on this, and if making these "candies"
> keeps the oil and it's benefits intact, and what does DoTerra think of
> their products being sold on ebay type sites...thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment