Thursday, July 28, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: help with why oils didn't work

I don't know if my reply will help or not but I've discovered when I'm
treating any type bad infection I have to be pretty aggressive. I also
prefer to use cinnamon, thyme and oregano together in a capsule and I
take it every 3 to 4 hours. I've also noticed that if I'm not
aggressive then the infection (any bacterial infection anywhere) will
go away and then come back. It sounds to me like it was a pretty bad
infection especially if it took her that long to get feeling better
even after a shot of antibiotics. Hope that helps somewhat!

On Jul 27, 10:29 am, brenda <bturbo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This lady send me the following with what happened to her.  She is a
> nurse, so she was very excited to share about the oils.  Now, after
> this experience, she is not sure she even wants to share about the
> oils and is very confused about why they did not work.  She was really
> thinking of doing this as a business, but now, due to her severe
> experience, does not even EVER want to recommend using these oils
> internally.  She asked me why this happened.  I can't answer her, but
> she feels she needs an answer because she is in the health field and
> feels like she needs to know why this happened to come to grips with
> this.  Here is what she sent me.  Pat, if you are reading, and any
> others, please shed some light on why the oils did not work? :(by the
> way, I was not sure what gtts meant, so I emailed her and she said
> drops). :  (I think she got the protocol somewhere on the
> everythingdoterra site):
>
> Sorry to take so long to write.  My symptoms of cystitis actually
> started on 6/24.  Took some cranberry right away and the symptoms
> disapeared.  They reappeared the next day and that's when I started
> the regimen with the oils.  First I added 2 gtts of OnGuard to about
> four oz of water and drank that down then started on the capsules with
> oils in them (2 gtts Frankencense, 6 gtts On Guard and 6 gtts Oregano)
> three times a day.  I also use lemongrass and sandlewood with FCO
> topically to area of pain as well as On Guard to reflex points on the
> feet.  I continued this treatment througout the following week but
> started have symptoms again on Thursday the 30th.  I was down in the
> valley and didn't have access to my doctor.  I continued the treatment
> and Saturday, July 2nd. started having chills and fever.  We came home
> that day and I was too sick to even drive for most of the way.  I
> didn't stop the  treatment until I went to Urgent Care on July 4th.
> and was started on antibiotics.  My doctor was out of town but I had
> spoken with her and when she was back a week later went in to see
> her.  She gave me an injection of a stronger antibiotic and started me
> on a different oral antibiotic.  I improved greatly after the
> injection but remained weak with chills and fever for more than a week
> after as well as kidney pain.  I didn't continue the oils once I
> started on the antibiotic because I had only worsened on them and also
> didn't want to take anything that might interfere with the
> medication.
>
> I had a CT scan which confirmed that I had severe pyelonephritis as
> well as a small non-obstructed stone.
>
> Now I'm afraid to take the oils internally.  Was using both the lemon
> and sometimes limes oils in some of my water every day.  Also tried
> the Slim and Sassy oil per the guidelines  with no results.
>
> Hope this helps.  Will be returning to work tomorrow night for the
> first time.  Have never been so sick for such a long time ever in my
> life.  I even recovered from surgeries faster than this.
>
> Thanks,
>
> That is her testimony and she is not interested in sharing about oils
> or using them until she can get some kind of answer as to why they
> didn't work when she was so diligent.  I am not sure, so I need help
> answering her.  Thanks so much for all your input.  Brenda

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment