Friday, July 29, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Muscle Testing as a Christian

In some ways, I don't think the oils are much different than dating. We're picky about our partner, sometimes we have a good or bad feeling about a date. And sometimes we don't know at all. Why are we drawn to one guy and not another?
 
Same thing with the essential oils. Why are we drawn to one oil and not another? I think muscle testing lets you get around the smell. We can't always sniff out the best oil for us, we certainly don't go around sniffing out dates. How do you include other senses in selecting the oil? We can't hear them, we can't see their properties, you don't want to have to taste 27 different oils to find the one (your tongue is sure to be numb!). I think muscle testing allows you to find the oil you need without going through so much trial and error.
 
I've been using doTERRA for a year now, and I largely select oils by "gut feel". Sure, I know lavender is good for diaper rashes and mosquito bites... but one day I wanted to drink some, and I did. Many times long after I've used the oil, I read a logical reason why the oil fit my problem, even though I didn't make the connection at the time of usage.
 
Blessings,
Leah


 
On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 7:40 AM, Gretchen <prvb226@yahoo.com> wrote:
I have been using doTERRA for a year and love the oils. We have
treated many things over the last 12 months with great success. At
this point however I want to dig deeper into some of our long term
health issues. I live in WI and it seems like the only people around
here who use essential oils are into things that as a Christian I am
told to stay away from. I am slowly introducing the oils to my
Christian friends but anyway...I keep reading posts about muscle
testing. Everything I read about it makes me question its use as a
Christian. I know that many of you in this group are Christians and I
would love to hear your take on it.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment