Thursday, July 28, 2011

RE: [Everything doTERRA] sneezing

This is a very timely post! Last night I couldn’t stop sneezing myself and have had some allergies on and off for the past few weeks.  I had taken my shot of Lemon, Lav & Peppermint but it didn’t let up! I was at desperation point  when I saw my bottle of Purify sitting on the shelf which I’d used a week ago in my diffuser. I put a drop on the side of my nose and it worked and kept on working!

Netti (Melb/Aust)

 

From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Mindy LeFort
Sent: Friday, 29 July 2011 10:14 AM
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] sneezing

 

ok i know this feeling and i'm getting a cold. i am taking internally d3, 10 drops of on guard internally, rubbing on feet, probiotics, and c. but is there anything to help with the sneezing. i sneeze like 10x  in a row and often. its been going on for almost a week now its driving me nuts!. anything i have tried inhaling makes me sneeze aaaarrrggg... ooh maybe the neti pot?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment