Thursday, July 28, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: A link I found on Etsy.com...thoughts?

What kind of sweetener does she use?

Sent from my iPhone

On 28.07.2011, at 07:48 nachm., Larissa Reed <jameswilliamreed@gmail.com> wrote:

> My Sister-in-Law is the one who makes and sells these candies. She is
> indeed a consultant and she is on my team. I'm one of her regular
> candy customers! :) While the candies may not have the same potent
> health benefits of the raw oils, they certainly do have health
> benefits! The Breathe and Slim and Sassy candies are some of my
> favorites and they work for me! Kids LOVE them!
>
> Regards,
> Larissa
>
> On Jul 28, 5:44 am, Tammyls20 <tsp...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> Hi All, I'm a new IPC and had a friend send this link to me. I'm
>> curious as to your thoughts on this, and if making these "candies"
>> keeps the oil and it's benefits intact, and what does DoTerra think of
>> their products being sold on ebay type sites...thanks!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment