Wednesday, January 5, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Zendocrine questions for acne and yeast

For the yeast infection, I would suggest using zendocrine but ALSO
changing your diet to go along with that. I don't know your eating
habits, but yeast infections are often caused by the foods we eat. If
you cleanse out with zendocrine and continue to eat foods that are
creating a yeast environment, it will come back. If you cleanse, and
change your diet to exclude those foods and only include very healthy
foods, it is much more likely to clear up. IMHO Good luck.

On Jan 5, 8:41 am, Tanya <T_Wid...@msn.com> wrote:
> My little (26 yr old) brother has always had problems with acne on his
> neck and back. According to a dermatologist, it's actually clogged
> hair follicles. At this point, his back is absolutely covered in large
> welts and it's very painful for him. It's really shocking to see. I
> did an AT treatment on him (not for that condition, but I thought it
> might help) but it did not improve.
>
> He's at the stage where he's going to go on some heavy drugs for this,
> and I'd like to offer him a better solution. He doesn't have a lot of
> money to spend so supplements are out. I'm wondering if the
> zenodocrine would be helpful for him?
>
> Another question about zendocrine- I've been dealing with cyclical
> yeast infections that come and go with my hormone levels...I've been
> using the oils internally to treat symptoms but I wonder if anyone
> knows how helpful zendocrine is for yeast? I can't take gx assist...I
> have horrible reactions from just one drop of oregano internally and
> I'm not willing to do it again!!
>
> thanks in advance!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment