Sunday, January 30, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Joint Inflammation and on blood thinners

interesting.. wonder, if the peppermint used topically would have as
much of a blood thinning effect as internally.

I have had wonderful testimonials regarding Bergamot.. using
internally, seems to really reduce inflammation/toxic load in the
body. I lost an amazing amount of weight using Bergamot internally and
myself and my friends have had ZERO PMS symptoms since, as well.
I was going to offer her Bergamot to take internally everyday to help
reduce inflammation in the body? thoughts?
What about Roman Chamomile, too?

On Jan 29, 7:29 am, Tanya <T_Wid...@msn.com> wrote:
> Thank you for clarifying that, Rob! I thought it was a strange
> coincidence that I read that shortly after seeing this post. Since
> essential oils work to balance the body, are there really any oils
> that someone should need to stay away from for the blood thinning
> affects? I mean, it seems that most oils work to correct the
> imbalance, so is that something we really need to worry about?
>
> btw, the new doterra living magazine is awesome....

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment