Wednesday, January 26, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] bruises and tmj and teeth

Okay so i haven't been officially diagnosed with tmj but my jaw is
constantly popping! I hate going to the dentist because there is
always something wrong with them no matter how good I take care of
them and when the dentist works on me my jaw locks open and my whole
jaw just hurts so incredibly bad after. So add that with really pore-
is teeth and you have some who cringes at the very thought of a
dentists office... So today I had to have a root canal and during the
procedure he let me close my jaw but it was locked open and he had to
finish up and it stayed locked till minute after he was done and I had
to work it to close... because of my jaw we didn't finish and I have
to go back. the bottom of my jaw is bruised up and swollen, and it
hurts all the way up behind my eyes after I go... So here is my
questions: is there anything I can do so that my jaw doesn't pop and
lock anymore? And what about people like me who have horribly soft
teeth? And what can I do about the bruising and swelling of my jaw?
The thought of going to the Dentist is just horrible for me, because
of all these problems... please help!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment