Sunday, January 30, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: GX Assist and Zendochrine concerns

One of the primary uses of Activated Charcoal is for diarrhea and
dysentary. It's constipating effects are likely cancelling out the
benefits of the Zendochrine.
Linda Hart

On Jan 29, 5:22 pm, Oils For Thought <dote...@live.com> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I have been taking both of these products 3 times a day since Thursday
> and I haven't gone to the bathroom yet.  Should this be a concern?  I
> am taking activated charcoal as well in the morning and evening
> because I have a tendency to have a lot of gas in my stomach and
> intestines.
>
> I just want to make sure that I should or should not be concerned.
>
> If anyone has any comments or anything that can assist me please feel
> free to reply.
>
> Thanks so much,
>
> Becki

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment