Saturday, January 29, 2011

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Child with dizziness

You have all that you need with the family physician kit;) I would massage the forehead & head & feet with the lavender essential oil that will be helpful in restoring normalcy and improves blood circulation... I would also possible put her in a lavender 'warm' bath... not hot & of course the warm will cool her down & feel cold... I also would give her a TBS. of honey with a couple drops of lemon & lemon in her water-lemon is going to help relax her & cleanse... I also would definitely be putting a drop or two of onguard & oregano on the bottom of her feet... you might need to do it again and again... watching the fever... That is kind of high but I got my daughters high 102.4 fever down with lavender & peppermint...

If It goes higher I would definitely take her in:( but you can aggressively do the oils...
a fever is the body's natural way of fighting off infectious but be careful when it peeks up there;)

good luck,
Maree :)

> Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 17:14:19 -0800
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Child with dizziness
> From: snootyvixen@gmail.com
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> I checked through past messages and see that Helichrysum is
> recommended for dizziness, but I only have the Family Physician kit,
> and therefore no Helichrysum.
>
> My daughter has a fever of 102 and is feeling dizzy. I've given put
> peppermint on the back of her neck and on her forehead for the fever,
> but not sure what to use for dizziness.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions from the Family Physician range of
> oils?
>
> Thanks!
> Vikki
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment