Thursday, January 27, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: bruises and tmj and teeth

And I'll third a chiropractor. :) My ear had been tender for a couple of weeks... but he made an adjustment on my jaw, and it's been feeling so much better! I'm a chronic neck-popper, so I'm not surprised at the jaw/ear/head connection to neck issues.
 
My chiro also supports my oil usage, and even gives suggestions how I can use them to help with issues.
 
Leah
 


 
On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 9:04 AM, Lauri Drean <dreandesigns@msn.com> wrote:
I agree w Natalie. My hubby started w TMJ about 3 months ago. He holds all his stress in neck and shoulders and he's been seeing a chiro and massage therapist and his jaw is no longer popping! I used balance and serenity on him to help w the stress....



-- Sent from Drean Designs on her Palm Prē

On Jan 27, 2011 8:37 AM, Natalie Rigby <iamdoterra@gmail.com> wrote:

I suffered from TMJ three years ago...I even had surgery that didn't
help one bit. My neighbor suggested that I go to a chiropractor for
an adjustment. It turned out to be a problem in my neck that was
pulling my jaw off. He spent one day a week for six weeks popping me
back into place, and I have not had a single issue since. Go see a
chiropractor! You will be so happy that you did!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment