Friday, January 28, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Seizures/Type 1 diabetes

I want to start off by saying I am new to doTerra (less than a week)
and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Anyway,I work in the non profit community and had a client in my
office today with two small children. She has a 5 year old that has
seizures, and a 2 year old that has Type 1 diabetes. I couldn't help
but tell her about doTerra and the effective impact of essential oils.

So here's my problem. I have done some research on here and thought
that Frankincense, Balance, and Lavender might be good on the spine.
Please elaborate on that for me. How much, often, where.... :)

As for Type 1 diabetes on a 2 year old, I need more direction.
Anything you could pass along would be FABULOUS.

Thank you,
Mahina

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment