Monday, January 31, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Costochondritis pain

My daughters and I all have costochondritis, and mine is particularly
bothersome tonight :o(

Would I be correct in thinking that Deep Blue would be the blend I
should use? For the moment, I pretty much only have the Family
Physician kit and a couple of extras (the oils that I needed to make
up the AromaTouch kit).

Thanks to all the knowledgable people on this forum, and your
willingness to share, I'm learning so much!

Vikki

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment