Friday, January 28, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: running a booth

I will send you what I have, but I don't know how to attach files to
this message... can anybody help?

On Jan 27, 12:39 pm, Chris <doter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wonderful info.  I have diffused Citrus Bliss and it is a huge hit.
>
> I got a great water set up (2 glass jugs with spigots) I do lemon and
> lime.  It is received very well!  Fellow participants game back with
> their own larger cups and asked if they could have more.
>
> The handouts you use sound great!  Where can I find them?
>
> On Jan 26, 12:40 pm, energy4life <cin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hi Tara,
> > I just did a small wellness expo this past weekend, and have done
> > several other events as well. People are drawn to the oils like flies
> > to honey! Here are some tips from my experience:
>
> > Run the diffuser! People love the way it looks, and they love the
> > aroma. I stick to basics like Wild Orange, On Guard, and Breathe/
> > Lime.
> > Have intro kits to sell, and some basic oils too (Lavender,
> > Peppermint, Balance, On Guard, etc.
> > Buy some reference books in bulk and have those for sale too...
> > whether it's 216 Ways, the mini ME, or Essentials of the Earth
> > Buy a beautiful glass jug, and offer people small cups of Peppermint
> > water as a way to engage people--you can tell them about all the
> > things Peppermint is good for, while they sip the water.
> > Before the show, introduce yourself to the neighbouring vendors with a
> > glass of Peppermint water, or offer to do a hand AromaTouch treatment
> > when things are slow.
> > The handouts that I like to use are How and Why to Diffuse Essential
> > Oils, 52 Ways to Use On Guard, and Smart and Easy Ways to Use
> > Essential Oils.
> > Finally, the MOST IMPORTANT THING is to collect leads. I used to do a
> > free draw, but I stopped doing that because you just get everybody
> > entering in hopes of winning--the leads were not high quality. Now I
> > invite people to sign up for my monthly newsletter, or for other
> > information packages, and that way I know who is truly interested in
> > what I have. It saves a lot of sorting and cold trails later. I would
> > rather have 20 good leads to follow up on than 200 weak ones.
>
> > I second Christina's suggestion of the Essential Oils Business Book.
> > If you don't have it already, order a copy (or better yet, 10 copies
> > to share with your downline). You will get lots more ideas from that
> > book than I can give you in a short email. :-)
>
> > On Jan 26, 2:22 pm, "Big Country Publishing"<i...@bigcountrypublishing.com> wrote:
> > > Hi Tara,
>
> > > You might be interested in reading the information about how to run a
> > > successful show in the Essential Oils Business Book, How to Start Build and
> > > Prosper in the Essential Oils Industry. There are several places you can
> > > purchase a copy (Aromatools, Amazon, Barnes&Noble, etc.) Or you can purchase
> > > the book wholesale to sell at your booth, for more information send an email
> > > to i...@bigcountrypublishing.com
>
> > > I have worked many shows with my oils business as well as in the corporate
> > > world when I was in the high tech industry.  I have found that a variety of
> > > products attracts a broader group of people that will stop by your table or
> > > booth.  So in addition to displaying oils and related products, you might be
> > > interested in carrying my essential oils business book at your booth.
>
> > > I wrote this book company neutral because I have a large and diverse
> > > customer base of many different essential oil users  and oil business
> > > people. I also wanted to put out a business book someone like you could
> > > network and sell to many people in other oil companies that might love their
> > > own brand of oils but would be very interested in a book. I have gotten
> > > feedback nationally as well as internationally that the book was one of
> > > their top money makers at shows!
>
> > > Good Luck to you with your show!
>
> > > Many Blessings,
>
> > > Christina
>
> > > This message and any enclosures are intended only for the addressee.  Please
>
> > > notify the sender by email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you
> > > are  
>
> > > not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
> > > this  
>
> > > message or its contents or enclosures to any other person and any such
> > > actions  
>
> > > may be unlawful.  
>
> > > From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tara Kinser
> > > Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 8:17 AM
> > > To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > Subject: [Everything doTERRA] running a booth
>
> > > Hello!  
>
> > > I am going to be running an oils booth at a conference in a few months and
> > > wondered if anyone could share some helpful hints with me?
>
> > > Thank you!
>
> > > Tara
>
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment