Monday, January 31, 2011

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Gallstones

Mindy – I hope you are feeling better soon – I just saw this post – I am just forwarding on some information I saw on the sites.  I hope it helps you!

Brooke

 

Natural remedy for gallstones:  1/2 C virgin/cold pressed olive oil mixed with 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon juice (probably doTERRA's lemon would also be good, but haven't tried it yet).  Drink it down immediately before getting into bed at night.  Use a straw if you don't want to coat your whole mouth with oil!  Curl up on your right side (liver is on right side of body - gallbladder is pressed against the visceral surface of the right lobe of the liver).  In the morning you will see gallstones floating in the toilet!  I've used this process for years and recommended it to my clients (I'm a Life Skills and Energy Wellness Coach & massage therapist).  They've been able to cancel their GB surgery because they've passed their stones and the pain so easily.

 

Elaine in Payson, UT

 

On Oct 25, 8:40 pm, sharonboone <sbbo...@cox.net> wrote:

> What is the best protocol for MRSA? My first recommendation would have

> been Melaleuca, but I also see many other oils recommended. A friend

> of mines father has been suffering from a MRSA infection from a

> surgery he had back in July and has been told that he also needs gall

> bladder surgery which cannot be performed as long as he still has the

> MRSA infection. This would have to be a topical application. His wife

> is a nurse and very traditional. If I told them to take the oils

> internally they would probably balk. Any suggestions on both MRSA and

> gallstones that could help alleviate his discomfort.

> I have had gallstones and had mine removed 2yrs. ago had I known then

> there are many ways to dissolve gallstones I probably would have

> waited, but at the time I just wanted the attacks to stop so I took

> the surgical route. Any advice would be helpful.

> Best,

> Sharon

 

I have been able to get through gallstone attacks and get rid of them using pure unfiltered apple juice (3 - 8 oz glasses daily with 2 drops of lemon with each glass) Also at least a gallon of water daily with lemon drops in each glass full. (do this daily for 1-2 weeks)  This will help disolve the stones and make them pass easier.  Then do the lemon juice/olive oil protocol, also adding 2 drops of lemon eo with each nasty swigg. 

It's no fun but it works.

Rob.

 

 

From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Mindy LeFort
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 1:39 PM
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Gallstones

 

Was in the ER last night for Gallstones I didn't know I had. I tried taking lemon and peppermint and it didn't work. Well the pain and nausea is now subsiding. But now I'm getting a fever. I currently only have my phone so searching the archives is difficult. Does anyone have any suggestions for Gallstones?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment