Thursday, January 27, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: H. pylori bacteria

Shelly,

I have an older post on here about my daughter and you can also read
my story on www.iamdoterra.blogspot.com read the blog entitled "My
doTERRA Story". That nasty bug is what brought me to doTERRA. My 11
year old daughter was very sick with H. Pylori and we too, had tried
several rounds of antibiotics. We have had HUGE success using
Digestzen and PB Assist (probiotics). You have to be consistant in
using the oils daily. I would suggest 4 drops of DigestZen and 3
drops of Peppermint oil in a capsule 2-3 times a day for a solid
month. You will notice a difference within a week if you are truly
being consistant. Antibiotics are no longer effective with this
bacteria...it has become antibiotic resistant and is now considered a
superbug. Hopefully doTERRA's new probiotic will be available next
month. You will need that "good bacteria" to help fight off the bad.
Best of luck!

Natalie Rigby

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment