Monday, January 31, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Joint Inflammation and on blood thinners

I don't notice a huge difference personally. I used to take my blood pressure several times after taking it and there was no obvious spike. But if you have your own cuff, I would check... Everyone reacts different and has different causes.

Rob.

Sent from my iPhone
zdoterra.com

On Jan 31, 2011, at 10:53 AM, brenda <bturbomom@yahoo.com> wrote:

> If you take peppermine for angina, what about if you have high blood
> pressure? Will the peppermint mess with your high blood pressure? I
> heard peppermint should be steered away from if you have high blood
> pressure? Thanks
>
> On Jan 29, 7:46 am, Robert James <idote...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Peppermint oxygenates the blood. It in that since acts like a blood thinner. I used to use aspirin for angina, which I had often, but peppermint works far better and faster for me (btw, I haven't had an angina attack for nearly two years since using pepp). The measurable amount of actual "thinning" is negotiable. It's one of my daily routines that I love.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>> zdoterra.com
>>
>> On Jan 29, 2011, at 7:27 AM, Tanya <T_Wid...@msn.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>> Just 5 minutes after reading this post I happened to open up the new
>>> doTERRA Living magazine, where Rob James says peppermint works as a
>>> natural blood thinner for him. Would it be more appropriate to stick
>>> to something like frankincense or helichrysum or white fir? anyone
>>> know if those are contraindicated for this situation?
>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>>
>> - Show quoted text -
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment