Sunday, January 30, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Flu in infant

My daughter is 10 months old. For the past 2 days she has had a fever
and although she does not have any other symptoms she just acts like
she feels terrible. I am concerned she may have the flu, it is going
around in our area bad. I started the flu protocol this morning. I
did OnGuard, Frank, and Oregeno on her feet as well as her spine. How
often should I do this? I am also doing Lavander on her feet to help
with the fever. I am not doing peppermint because I am nursing and
after I put peppermint on her and she nurses, I can feel it in my
mouth within minutes (isn't that crazy). I will try lemon in her
sippy, but she does not drink alot from her cup yet. I want to start
the AromaTouch tech with her but I have no Wild Orange or AromaTouch.
I have put in a phone call to someone to see if they have it. If I
can get some I will definately do that as well. Am I doing the right
thing? Any other suggestions? Thanks so much, Jerri

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment