Wednesday, January 26, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] H. pylori bacteria

I definitely need some advise. I can't get rid of the h. pyloric
bacteria I have in my stomach. I have completed the antibiotics
several times and still struggle with the problem. I receive
immuglobuins every three weeks due to a blood disorder. I don't have
any immunglobulins in my body, only have what can be replaced through
iv infusions. If anyone has had some success with this bacteria,
please let me know what worked.
Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment