Thursday, January 27, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: MYRRH GUNKING UP...

Thank you, Pat:) I guess I should have clarified that we did call the
co about my mom's...they did replace it and she sent them the old
bottle that was crystallized so they can do some testing on it...just
wasn't sure what the experience might have been for other
consultants...:)

On Jan 26, 8:40 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> It seems to be the nature of this oil. I actually use a little lemon oil on
> a cotton face pad
> and wipe the area down when it starts to gunk up. This is such an amazing
> oil and is
> worth the bit of time to keep it clean. I even remove the dripper lid and
> use a pipette
> to get the oil out of the bottle.
> As for the crystallizing I would call doTerra and ask to have them replace
> it. I have only
> had the thickness, never the crystallizing.
>
> Pat
>
> On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 1:26 AM, Amelia1968 <ameliasantido...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hi this is just a general curiosity about Mryyh....I'm on my first
> > bottle of this and I love this oil but I'm having issues with it for
> > lack of a better term "gunking up" on the sides of the top which makes
> > it difficult to screw and unscrew the lid. Has anyone else had this
> > issue and/or is this normal???? Also just as an fyi, it seems like it
> > could be crystallizing inside the bottle and my mom got a bottle that
> > actually DID crystallize both inside and outside the bottle...it
> > actually looked like sugar inside the bottle. Is this a common
> > occurrence? If this is uncommon should we discontinue use until the
> > company checks this oil out to be sure it did not get contaminated
> > some how? Just curious...like I said I LOVE THIS OIL so I don't wanna
> > stop using it...I'd appreciate any/all input! Thanks so much!
> > Blessings!
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment