Thursday, January 27, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Is this correct?

I digestion issues as well and have to eat gluten free...but my
official diagnosis is colitis. I'm just curious, do you also use
DIGESTZEN? If it were me I would b/c it seems to help with gas
&bloating...also CORIANDER has helped me with this as well:)

Blessings!

On Jan 26, 3:15 pm, Ramona Brown <ramsfa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I need to run this past all you,  my fellow doterra members to see if I'm on the right track or if I'm missing something.
>
> At the beginning of January, I started the GX Assist and did it for the whole 10 days. I then followed it up with the PB Assist (one I had bought before they were discontinued) and did it for the 5 days.  I'm now almost done with the 10 day wait period before starting again.  I have also been very careful with my diet-no gluten, no dairy, no refined sugars of any kind.  Most of my food has been whole food and prepared from scratch.  I have been doing the vitamins and also the slim and sassy every single day.  I also have been drinking about 100 ounces of lemon water every day.  I do 10 drops of lemon oil to every 30 ounces of water.
>
> During the day, I feel great, but at night, I get really sick to  my stomach.  I wake up with all sorts of gastrointestinal problems that then linger into the morning for a few hours.  I keep burping up that rotten egg gas stuff and just feel awful. 
>
> Here is my theory, is it possible that this is all part of the detox stage?  I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease 2 years ago, but I know I have lots of candida and other issues.  My whole life I have struggled with stomach issues and they had mostly gotten better with eating gluten free. However, since doing the cleanse, it is as if it has stirred everything up and I'm reacting how I used to.  If it is part of the cleanse, then I will just keep doing what I'm doing in hopes that after a few rounds it will heal and go away.  If its not that, then I want to figure out what is triggering it and fix it. 
>
> I would love any input or experience anyone has!
>
> Ramona
> Ramona the Pest  Designs
>
> My Store
> My Blog
> Follow Me on Twitter

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment