Monday, January 24, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oils to diffuse during a yoga class

I do yoga at home daily and diffuse Balance when I'm doing vinyasa or
more athletic, aerobic yoga and Serenity when I do more restorative /
relaxing yoga where I focus on breath, etc.

On Jan 24, 4:19 pm, JRW <silverdis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I know this is old, but I use Elevation, Breathe, or Lavendar during
> my yoga - depending on how I'm feeling that morning.
>
> On Nov 30 2010, 12:01 am, jcm...@aol.com wrote:
>
>
>
> >  If you haven't gotten a response yet, try Wild Orange and Peppermint.
>
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Jeannie <jeannie25...@gmail.com>
> > To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> > Sent: Mon, Nov 29, 2010 8:18 pm
> > Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Oils to diffuse during a yoga class
>
> > I've had a lot of interest from yoga instructors in regards to
> > diffusing oils during a class.  To my regret, I've yet to try a yoga
> > class so I'm not sure what to recommend.  Also, what size room will
> > the diffuser cover (like in sq ft)?
>
> > Can anyone recommend some good oils to suggest?  I knew I should have
> > attending yoga class at Convention!!!
>
> > Thanks all :)
>
> > Jeannie
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com-Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment