Monday, January 24, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] CRaZy RASH

Hey all,

I'm rather new to doTERRA, but I'm loving what I've witnessed so far
within my families ailments!! I was wondering if anyone would have
some suggestions for MY persistent ailment. About eight months ago a
rash began on my elbows and in between my fingers. At first it looked
like shingles and so I went to my regular physician. They immediately
gave me a low dose steroid shot. Two weeks later I returned to my
physician because my rash worsened. It got red and itchy. The
patches on my elbows began to weep some liquid. My physician felt
that the steroid was aggravating my rash and referred me to a
dermatologist. The Dermatologist took a punch out of the rash to test
for lupus, gave me a topical corticosteriod ointment, a larger dose
steroid shot and another referral to an Allergist. The shot cleared
me up, my lupus result was negative, and the allergist took skin tests
and two different blood tests. EVERYTHING was fine & dandy, but the
rash erupts every 2-3 months and I need another shot of steroids to
subside it. It's back again & worse than ever...it's on both elbows
and arms, on both legs, on the back of neck and on my chest. It
erupts in red patches that itches and then weeps fluid. Heat seems to
irritate it as well. I used Melaleuca and Lavendar on one elbow and
its' cleared it up some, but I can't use it all over my body....ANY
SUGGESTIONS??

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment