Friday, January 21, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Norwalk Disease

Hi Everyone,
I have a lady who bought some Digestzen from me, in hopes she will be
able to deal with the burning in her throat. She will come off her
meds to try it out.

She also thinks she has Norwalk disease (sp?). I couldn't find
anything under this problem to help me, so I'm wondering if anyone has
any experience working with this? What oils would help her? How much
and how etc?

Thank you,
Terry

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment