Monday, January 3, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Fifths Disease

My niece just got diagnosed with this disease, it basically a rash on
the face, arms, and stomach. You are contagious before you break out
but after you break out you are not. It generally only affects kids
and pregnant women. We have been exposed and I am curious if there is
anything I can put on my kids to help us not get it. I live in a
small rural community and it is going through our community big time
right now. Any ideas would be great. I had my sister in law put
melaleuca and lavender on my niece and she is doing great.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment