Monday, January 3, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] bacterial vaginitis

I don't like to share my history, but I desperately need some help. I
have been broken out in some sort of an infection pretty much 90% of
the time for the last two months. My obgyn asked if I would come back
in for another pap smear because mine came back slightly abnormal. I
have had from yeast infections, to herpes breakouts, to I think it may
actually be bacterial vaginitis. I have done one GX assist and am
currently doing another. I have tried melissa, cinnamon, peppermint,
melaleuca, lavender, clove, geranium, etc..... Any suggestions to help
me feel better would be greatly appreciated. I slacked off with my
lemon/grapefruit water over the holidays, but have been really strong
with it today. I have made it a resolution to quit drinking pepsi and
exercise daily. So far so good. Any suggestions to help me feel
better would be greatly appreciated!!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment