Friday, November 27, 2009

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Oils

Brianna,
I haven't really researched other companies - and maybe I will do more -
just so I have the info. I think that it is difficult because no matter
what - you're going to have every company make the statement that theirs are
the "Best". If I was an official "scientist", I could test them all myself
and find out that way - but I don't have that designation after my name - so
instead I have to rely on good ole' fashioned 'scientific' testing with my
"MOM" designation! :-)
So, here's what I've found so far....
-I've cleared up diper-rash on a friends son
-I've gotten everyone in my family over the 'flu' in 2-4 days - without
seeing an official "doctor"
-I haven't had to get a prescription for tamiflu, antibiotic, or other
medication since I joined in July
-I was able to take care of my son who got strep throat from a friend - by
using oils only
-I have made my house smell extremely good - and I can actually breathe
after (usually had problems with other ways of making my home smell good) -
and in the meantime, have hopefully killed airborne bacteria...
-Kept myself from getting a sore throat- overnight
-My son hasn't had his yearly "fall asthma" attack and subsequent cold
(which usually included a trip to the Urgent Care facility to get breathing
treatments)
-Been able to treat my hip with Deep Blue so I can sleep at night (It may be
bursitis of the hip and gets inflamed sometimes - but the pain goes away
within 5 minutes of putting on Deep Blue
-I have used the Past Tense to get over several headaches
-I've been able to help my daughter who has anxiety issues using Balance,
Serenity, and other things
-Helped my 8 yr. old son when he had an exercise induced asthma attack -
and instead of asking for his albuterol inhaler - he asked for 'oils' - so I
put Breathe on his chest and within one minute he was breathing normal again
-Been taking Lemon and Peppermint in my water every morning - and have been
much more "regular" - (gross, I know, but.....)
-Helped my 14yr old eliminate the pain when she hurt her shoulder playing
Volleyball this season
-Used Digestzen when I got food-poisoning. Woke up in the middle of the
night thinking I was going to die! "Poured" it over my stomach - put a
couple of drops under my tongue and did it twice, and was back to sleep
within 30-40 minutes.
-Bonded with my children every night as I put oils on them

So....that's my 'scientific'/"Dr. Mom" results. I guess for me, that's
enough proof - for now. And, I didn't even include the stories from my
friends who have been using the oils!

I hope you are able to have the same successes!
Love,
Brooke Magleby

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brianna Coles" <iamdrmom@yahoo.com>
To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 1:16 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Oils


Hey Brooke!

Do you have any of your other helpful findings through your research
on other oil companies? I often get asked this same question.... "why
dottera?" and would love any other helpful facts to share with those
who ask.

THANKS! :)

On Nov 20, 4:48 pm, "Brooke Magleby" <brooke...@cableone.net> wrote:
> Angeline,
> I haven't ever been associated with another essential oil company like
> many
> others, but I did have some oils I had purchased from 3
> differentcompanies.
> It only took one smell of doTERRA's Lavender and I knew there was a
> significant difference! But, it never hurts to do your own research.
>
> So, I did a little research on the company of 'Primavera' you mentioned (I
> had never heard of it)
> I personally found it interesting - they recommend that you never use
> their
> oils without a carrier of some kind - never internally - and it looks like
> they use chemical solvents to extract some for fragrance purposes. I don't
> know much about the scientific stuff. I see that they use a lot of organic
> products and it looks as though they are very careful to use good things
> in
> theirotherproducts that are 'organic' - but NO where in their web-site
> does it say ANYTHING about PURE oils - or how they are tested to ensure
> purity. Interesting!
>
> This is what they state on their web site:
>
> From Primavera Web Site:
> "....The heart of every Primavera product, essential oils have been used
> for
> thousands of years for their natural healing and nourishing benefits.
> Along
> with pure essential oils, theotherplant-based ingredients that form the
> foundation of Primavera are seed oils, base oils and plant extracts. Each
> product is hand-blended to create the most effective formulas possible.
>
> ...Referring to the method of extraction, absolutes are very intense
> scents
> created when a plant's essential oil cannot be gathered through steam
> distillation. Often used for Jasmine, Tuberose, Mimosa andotherprecious
> flowers, the essential oil is extracted through a process that involves
> chemical solvents. They are very potent and only 1 - 2 drops are needed to
> blend with 50 ml base oil.
>
> ...Also don't use them in high concentrations or take internally without
> the
> explicit advice of a health practitioner"
>
> Just FYI
>
> Brooke Magleby
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Angeline" <ballofchari...@gmail.com>
> To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 1:42 PM
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Oils
>
> >I have been told that doTerra is the greatest and best oils by some
> > people, but so manyotherpeople swear by Young Living. I was also
> > told that Primavera is much better than do Terra. How do I know which
> > oils are best? what makes doTerra so great?
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment