Monday, November 30, 2009

[Everything doTERRA] Type I Diabetes

I have heard alot about Type II Diabetes and how to treat with the
oils and supplements but what about Type I Diabetes? I know this is
quite different. Would you recommend the same protocols as Type II or
something different? I would love to help this person if anyone has
any input or experience. I am hoping that maybe some of the oils can
help lower the blood sugar so he can take less insulin maybe? Thanks.

Jenyce

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment