Monday, November 23, 2009

Re: [Everything doTERRA] lesions from organ to organ

Wow Monica! I will pass this on to her. I appreciate the detail you have given!
Happy Thanksgiving,
Chelsea

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 5:15 PM, Monica Molinar <monica@healthyconnections.net> wrote:
The description you gave makes me think that what is going on her is actually adhesions, rubber-band-like scar tissue that just grows and grows and grows... something I personally have extensiver personal experience with.
 
In my case, I had 12 major surgeries within 10 years.  3 of those were c-sections to have my babies; 8 were to cut apart and remove adhesions only to have them regrow; the final surgery was a complete hysterectomy and double oophectomy (in other words, all my 'girlie' bits were excised from my body) at age 30, which was supposed to help with the adhesions issue (according to the doctor).  In reality, all it did was put me into instant menopause, because a few months later, the pain returned, which was my clue that the adhesions had regrown and the 'fix' of ending my baby-making didn't solve anything.  That was the 'hit on the head' that I needed for me to begin searching out other remedies, which took years... loads of pain pills (too many to count), bad attitude, etc.; I knew I needed something different, but didn't know what to do.  All I knew was 'western' medicine...
 
Flash-forward a few more years, and in 2004 I was diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that nearly killed me.  It was then that I decided to give alternative remedies a try, and a few months into that course of action, essential oils entered my life.  The combination of relieving my body from the stress of pain medication (which konked me out but didn't end the pain), learning to de-stress aspects of my life, and learning to listen to (and pay attention to) what my body was telling me - in conjunction with the use of essential oils - has really helped me a LOT
 
For your friend... some things to do - which work for me:
 
Get the family used to the idea that when you say you need a rest, YOU MEAN IT!  If you feel the slightest twinge of abdominal suffering, STOP what you are doing, and  take a break.  I know this sounds impossible, given that we all have busy lives, but I am absolutely serious.  The sooner you can train those around you - and yourself - that sometimes you really do have to simply STOP, the better off you'll be!  Sometimes I'll be in the middle of cooking, or laundry, or conversation, or whatever, and will stop dead-in-my-tracks... my body has learned to ease up from the pain when I stop, and I find relief from even momentary breaks now.  I used to have to go soak in the tub or take a nap, or whatever... not so much anymore...
 
Frankincense essential oil can help with the scar tissue... I rub in on my belly and take it internally... (Yep - I go through LOTS of this oil, but find it totally worth it... Even though this is an expensive oil, it's WAY less expensive than dr bills, surgery and pain pills).
 
Balance essential oil blend is useful to help keep you on an even keel while learning to find your center...
 
Pay attention to what you're eating and try to reduce inflammatory foods and beverages - for some reason, it seems that scar tissue/adhesions thrive on inflammatory stuff...
 
Learn relaxation techniques such as gentle yoga, meditation, have a prayerful spiritual practice, or whatever works for you to get your breath to deepen and the zoo in your head to quiet
 
Develop ways to let the stressors of life/relationships/whatever to roll off your shoulders rather than land inside your body.  The universe is big enough to hold all of that stuff - your body doesn't have to.  When you're ready to deal with whatever is going on, you can just reach out for it and deal with it on the OUTSIDE of you... Think of things that stress you as stuff that knots up your insides; you've got enough knots already... it's time now to untangle those and release them... (yep, it's true... even scar tissue can be emotionally linked... learn to let go...)
 
Feel free to email me directly if you need support while figuring out how to unwravel yourself. :-)
 
Be Well,
 
Monica
 

 


From: Chelsea Stevens <chelseastevens@gmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, November 23, 2009 2:40:50 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] lesions from organ to organ

I know I need to gather more info on this specific case but here's
what I know so far. I have a friend with lesions that grow from organ
to organ. She has already had them surgically disconnected but it is
being repeated and the only solution her Dr can give her is to perform
surgery every 6 months to disconnect them. These started about 1 1/2
years ago when she gave birth to her 4th child. She ended up with
sepsis-they suspect from the epidural- in the ICU and on IV
antibiotics for several days. After that she has had these lesions
growing all over her organs trying to connect her organ systems. She
has terrible pain and it increases with ANY stress, even normal stress
or need like hunger, fatigue, using the restroom etc. She hasn't been
very open to alternative ideas but I would love to get some ideas for
her at least to think about. Her husband is a school teacher and works
a second job just to get by right now so I know financial and
emotional stress is terribly high. I would love any thoughts you
have:-)
Chelsea

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment