Monday, November 30, 2009

[Everything doTERRA] Knee inflammation

I had my right knee scoped about 18 months ago, and was doing really
well until I took a rough hike while seeing some of the Nez Perce
battle sites. Since then (six weeks ago), my knee has been swollen and
painful. My orthopedist wanted to give me a cortisone shot, but I
declined; he left, saying I'd be back when the pain got bad enough.
I've tried wintergreen, and wintergreen and lavendar, but am not
getting much help. Maybe some of you have some suggestions. Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment