Monday, November 23, 2009

[Everything doTERRA] cats

Just some info - I am a very small cat breeder (sandhollowsavannahs.com) and I had 4 kittens earlier this year.  It is very common for them to get upper respitory problems as kittens and then there is FIP - a fatal virus that comes from the Corona virus and if a cat gets FIP it is always fatal. 

I had 4 kittens, 1 got sick before I was doing the oils, he started losing weight and was not growing, and he died.  I had 3 left, 2 got goopy eyes which is very common, I signed up with DoTerra and had On Guard essential oil so I tried it on their paws, within a few days they were better.  One female I never did put On Guard on.  They are now almost 5 months old, the one female I never put On Guard on died of FIP - a very contagious virus, no one else has been sick - can't prove anything but if the Corona Virus was killed by the On Guard then this is huge - cats won't get FIP if their immune systems are strong enough and if On Guard kills the virus then I would say this is a cure to a fatal virus known as FIP.  There is no way to know for sure but if the other 2 cats did not get On Guard on their paws - I believe they would have died also.  This is just something I am watching - I don't have the facilities to test this but will be using On Guard on all my kittens and the mothers before they give birth!

On Guard is a blend of the purest therapeutic essential oils of


Kathy
DoTerra LIFE FORCE Therapeutic Essential Oils
The Most Potent on the Planet 435-635-5865

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment