Monday, November 30, 2009

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Kombucha Tea + Ginger + Lemon

Wow! I never thought about that. I knew it has alcohol, it is on the
label of the one I buy. Thanks for the headsup. Well it certainly
wouldn't be good for you if you overindulge. Wouldn't you have to
drink a lot to get actually get drunk or buzzed or whatever one would
be going for. Interesting! And I was teasin' about getting hooked.
I usually buy 2 or 3 whenever I go to the health food store. And I
cringe at paying $3 per bottle.

On Nov 30, 8:59 pm, Dian Barnhart <doterra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I hate to respond negatively, but my mom started drinking this "tea" several
> years ago and became addicted to it. It took her quite a while to overcome
> that addiction. The fermentation process creates an alcohol.
>
> Please be carefull.
>
> Dian Barnhart IPC 1075
> dōTERRA    CPTG™ Essential Oils
> (435) 680-2814
> doterra...@gmail.comwww.mydoterra.com/go2oilshttp://www.mydoterra.com/wendy/companyProductGuide.html

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment