Wednesday, November 25, 2009

[Everything doTERRA] Re: infertility and the use of clary sage

Hi Susan,

I was in the same predicament a year and a half ago. I took chlomid
for 3 months in deseperate attempt to get pregnant. Instead I ended
up with very painful periods (MORE than normal) and 2 accounts of
Ovarian Cyst attacks. (wish I woulda had doTerra then :) Now I AM
NOT SAYING that , thats what caused it but I was scared enough to go
with my gut feeling, and stop the Chlomid and try to learn more about
my body. Still on that Quest I have been taking the LLW pack
supplements ,which has helped me loose some weight , have more
energy, not have the PMS problems so bad , and I always have Clary
sage, Cypress and sometimes I add some Geranium. It really pays to do
some research. I will keep ya posted.
Tara
ps. going through this frustration, my husband gave me this Plaque
for mom's day that reads.

To everything in Life there is a season, and a time to every purpose
under the Heaven.

7:29 am, purd...@osu.edu wro
> Hello to all,
>
> I need help with helping a friend who was just started on clomid for
> infertility.  I gave her some clary sage and we looked at the
> reflexology chart so she knows where to apply it, but how
> often?  Would there be any other suggestions I should be giving her?
>
> Thanks so much!
>
> Susan

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment