Monday, November 30, 2009

[Everything doTERRA] Kombucha Tea + Ginger + Lemon

Is anyone on here into Kombucha tea? I love it and I have a pretty
expensive habit. It is not cheap. I am seriosly thinking about
purchasing a mother online and brewing my own. Except I'm too freaked
out about buying it from someone that I don't know (do they brew w/
their animal in their lap, do they clean their house, are they
drinking out of it). I have just learned I can make my own scoby
(simbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast) off a bought bottle of
unpastuerized kombucha tea. Some have made their own tea for over 20
years. So why I'm posting all that here is to see:

Has anyone made their own kombucha tea and put our ginger and lemon in
for flavoring?

If you don't know what kombucha tea is, google it and go get some from
your nearest health food store and then once you are hooked...maybe we
can figure out together how to incorporate oils. And start out slow,
it is very detoxifying. I have only tried a couple different brands
and now I'm really intriqued my making my own and using oils to
flavor.

Thanks in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment