Monday, November 23, 2009

[Everything doTERRA] High Cholesterol

Help! I have been on the LLW since August. (At which time I went off
of the cholesterol meds.) I have also been taking 5 drops of
lemongrass & 5 drops of clove in a capsule everyday. I had my blood
work done in August & then again last week. My cholesterol went up 80
pts & my LDL went up 100 pts!! What is with that?????

I have started using Helicrysum topically once a day. What else
should I do??? (Besides riding my bike more...)

The good news.....My A1C went down from 6.1 to 5.8....so something
good is happening.

Thanks for any suggestions.......

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment