Monday, November 30, 2009

[Everything doTERRA] Supplements seem to be causing ulcer like pain during the night

I tried using the doTerra supplements a few months ago. I first tried
the full dose and soon had ulcer like pains, especially at night. I
switched to half dose and although that helped, I still had problems.
The benefits in using them included less arthritic pain, less back
pain, and better bowel habits so I hated to stop using them. However,
I decided to stop for a couple of months. Recently I started using
the supplements again at half dose. Within three days the ulcer pain
was back.

Has anyone had any similar experiences using the supplements? Does
anyone know which of the three supplements might be causing my pain?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment