Saturday, November 28, 2009

[Everything doTERRA] Aromatouch and New Mom

Hi Everyone!
I have been so quiet on the list lately! I've been working as a post
partum doula for a dear friend and it has kept me busy :D I love it! I
just had to share my experience with AT... I've been using it with
this new mom, and WOW it has really made a big difference. Its
wonderful for me as well as I am using these oils everyday! In just a
month of working on good nutrition, supporting herbs, and AT, this new
mom's health has greatly improved and she is feeling more like herself
again. I am so grateful for these oils!
I'm going to be teaching an AT class on December 3 and am really
looking forward to sharing the technique.

Love, Julia

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment