Tuesday, November 24, 2009

[Everything doTERRA] Completely Off Topic

I haven't found a way to tie this news to essential oils yet, so this is completly off topic...
 
My family isn't one who goes out and does much for entertainment.  Our favorite form of entertainment is watching movies at home.  The downside of that, is that I *HATE* returning movies to Blockbuster, because it's totally out of my way.  I joke that I should own stock in that company, considering how much money they make off of me in late fees.
 
Enter NetFlix!  WAHOOOO! No more late fees!!  The service is great, and I don't even have to keep a stash of stamps, because the return envelopes are already posted!  I thought that was PERFECT, until....
 
We needed a new DVD player.  My husband wanted one that could play Blu Ray disks.  I found one that said that it could somehow sync up with NetFlix!  Really?! COOooooool!!!  ....
 
Maybe not-so-cool... Turns out, I had to actually buy a special part to make that whole NetFlix syncing bit happen, but the part came today, and WAHOOOOO!!! IT WORKS!!!  It connects that new DVD player right to our home wireless network, and voila'!  Easy-peasy!
 
*AND* I can sync it to the kids' X-Box systems if I want to!
 
This is a *major* time saver for me, because I hate shopping for movies about as much as I hate returning them... so now, all I have to do is find the time to watch them! :-)
 
Oh, wait!  I *CAN* tie this in to essential oils: When we're watching movies, I massage my hubby's feet with Lavender to help relieve the headaches he gets from his stressful job! And, we're inhaling diffused OnGuard, too. :-)
 
Off to watch movies! 
 
Monica
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment